We have Theology Connection presentations available on CD!
Place your order now!
Click here to download the 2013-2014 Order Form
- October 16, 2014 (Thursday) – Ven. Bhante Chao Chu, Los Angeles Buddhist Union – Buddhism
- November 4, 2014– Fr. Felix Just, S. J., Director, Loyola Institute for Spirituality – “You’ve come a long way, Bible! Papal teachings on Scripture from Leo XIII to Pius XII, John Paul II, and Francis.”
- December 2, 2014–Dr. Roberto Dell’Oro, Loyola Marymount University – Paul VI – Nature and the Limits of Human Freedom
- January 6, 2015 – No Session: Happy New Year!
- January 20, 2015 – Dr. William Shaules, Archdiocese of LA - Paul’s Passion: Struggles With The Corinthian and Galatian Churches
- February 3, 2015 – Parker Sandoval, Archdiocese of LA - Paul VI to Francis on Evangelization: The Church’s Best-Kept Secret
- March 3, 2015 – Fr. Joe Scott, C.S.P., Assoc. Pastor, St. Paul the Apostle Church – Pacem in Terris: The Last Testament of St. John XXIII
- April 7, 2015 - Holy Week – No Session
- April 16, 2015 (Thursday) – Fr. Thomas Rausch, S.J., Loyola Marymount University - Pope Benedict on Faith, Hope, and Charity
- May 5, 2015 – Fr. Jack Brennan, S.M.A. - John Paul II: Fides it Ratio
Please join us from 7:30 – 9 pm at the Coffee Connection, 3838 Centinela Blvd. (at Venice SE), LA, CA 90066. Free Parking! Corner Centinela and Venice, overflow 1⁄2 block south at Centinela and Pacific. No reservations needed. There is no fee; donations gratefully accepted.
Contact Barbara Murphy at 424-832-5159 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to get on our email list and like us on Facebook.
Theology Connection meets the first Tuesday of the month. Loyola Marymount University Extension Continuing Education Credit Offered! Contact LMU Center for Religion and Spirituality for more information. Each session is recognized as one hour of ongoing education for recertification by the Archdiocesan Office of Religious Education. No reservations are necessary. There is no fee; donations gratefully accepted.